www.lillysavingscard.com – Elli Lilly & Co. is an American pharmaceutical company which is chiefly known for their mass production of life savings drugs in the United States. They serve in the United States and several other countries with gross popularity.
Apart from being a manufacturer, the brand is also known for their card services across the United States and Puerto Rico. If you got such a card very recently and want to know how to use it properly then this article is only made for you.
In this post, we’ll discuss all the possible information regarding the Lilly Savings Card – its activation, requirements, benefits and others in a very simple way for your assistance.
Therefore, without further delay, let’s begin.
Activating a Lilly Savings Card
Freshly received Lilly savings cards can be easily activated by following a few steps which we’ll discuss in this section. You can activate your Lilly Savings Card in two ways. The first method is Online and second is Offline through simply by a call.
For your assistance, we have illustrated both the processes in this section. Please go through it carefully.
Lilly Savings Card Activate Online
- Take your Smartphone or Laptop and go to Lilly’s official card activation page at www.lillysavingscard.com from your web browser.
- Now on the activation page authenticate yourself first.
- Next provide your RxGroup number and RxID number collected from your Lilly Savings Card.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the activation process.
- After the verification, you’ll receive a confirmation message on your device shortly.
Lilly Savings Card Activate over Phone Call
There is also an alternative way to activate your Lilly Savings Card. The process we called offline. For this you need a basic phone and available plan to make a call to Lilly’s card activation desk. Below is the way to do that –
- Take your phone and make a call to the Lilly Savings Card activation helpdesk at 1-866-923-1953.
- Once the call gets connected, provide the basic details as asked by the representative.
- When he confirms your identity then you have to acknowledge their service terms & conditions to avail card benefits.
- Upon your affirmation your card will be ready for use.
See how easy it is to make your Lilly Savings Card activated. Choose any of these above methods to prepare your card.
Lilly Savings Card Terms & Conditions
Lilly Savings Card users have to acknowledge a few basic rules in order to make their savings cards ready. All these are mandatory to follow by them unless the card will be for no use.
Read them carefully –
- Only the citizens of the United States and Puerto Rico can use this card.
- Minimum age should be 18 years or above.
- Users can activate this card in both – online and offline mode.
- The card is valid for one year after the respective activation.
- Users have to pay as little as $35 per month.
- The card is valid for all kinds of pharmaceutical purchases only.
- Health insurance can’t be claimed using this card.
- The card is for one-person-use only.
- Any kind of trading or illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
- The card may be invalid in some regions.
- For card loss or assistance make a call to Lilly’s helpdesk number at – 1-855-282-4888.
*Kindly Note, “This offer is invalid for patients whose prescription claims for a Covered Insulin are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any governmental program, including, without limitation, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare part D, Medigap, DoD, VA, TRICARE/ CHAMPUS, or any state patient or Pharmaceutical Assistance program.” – issued by Eli Lilly and Company.
Lily Savings Card Activation Requirements
There are certain needs that you should require to continue the Lily Savings card activation process. The list is given down below –
- Physical Lilly Savings Card
- Smartphone or Laptop
- Good Internet Connection
- Personal Details
- Passport Number/NRIC
- Correct Activation Link
Advantages of Using Lily Savings Card
Using a Lily Savings card you’ll enjoy some amazing benefits. We have highlighted them below in this section.
Have a look –
- Lilly Savings Card is usable on both the online and offline purchases.
- Monthly you have to pay very little like $35/month.
- You can use this card just like your credit or debit card as well.
- Paying medical bills, health check up, medicinal purchases, therapies can be very easy using it.
- At the end, you’ll enjoy some amazing discounts, coupons and even huge Cashbacks after your every spending.
|Official Name||Lilly Savings Card Activation|
|Rewards||Medical Allowances, Discounts, Cashbacks|
|Eligible Citizen||United States, Puerto Rico|
About Lilly Savings Card
Eli Lilly & Co. is one of the oldest American pharmaceutical companies in the United States. It was founded by an American civil war veteran Col. Eli Lilly in 1856 for the mass production of Polio vaccine, Insulin and other H-drugs nationwide.
Eli Lilly & Co. is the largest drug manufacturer company around the globe which operates in the United States and globally in 125+ countries. The company has recently come up with a set of new range of cards that offers completely a new range of benefits by a little expenditure.
Therefore, we made here a complete guideline on it for your assistance. If you still face any problem, then tell me in the comment section below. We’ll definitely try to answer them as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to apply for a Lilly Savings Card?
Ans: Only the permanent residents of the United States and Puerto Rico are eligible to apply for the Lilly Savings card.
- How much do I have to pay monthly for this card?
Ans: Lilly Savings card users have to pay a minimum $35 for using this card.
- Do I need to register my card for the first time?
Ans: Yes, you should have to register your card to make it ready for use.
- What are the privileges will I get with this card?
Ans: You’ll enjoy Cashbacks, points, discounts and even medical allowances by using your Lilly card.
- Can I make any general purchase with this card?
Ans: No, sir. The card mainly is made for medicinal and pharmaceutical purchases only.
Lilly Savings Card Helpdesk
- Phone: 1-866-923-1953
- Website: www.lillysavingscard.com