www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate – Walmart Inc. has come up with a new range of credit cards powered by Capital One bank, US. If you recently received a new Walmart Capital One bank card on your address then you should definitely read this article.
In this post we have discussed some essential information regarding your Walmart card, its activation process, usefulness and various benefits in details for your assistance.
Therefore, without further delay, let’s begin.
Activating your Walmart Capital One Card is very simple. Just from your Smartphone or Laptop you can easily activate your newly arrived Walmart credit card by connecting it with the internet.
Below we have made a complete guideline on Walmart Capital One Card activation procedures along with account setup process in details for your assistance.
Please go through it carefully –
Walmart Capital One Online Bank Account Setup
- To set up your new Walmart Capital One online bank account, first go to their official website at www.walmart.capitalone.com.
- After getting on the page, click on the ‘Set-up My Account’ option.
- Now enter the following details correctly –
- Your Full Name
- SSN or Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Then click on the ‘Find Me’ button.
- Select the ‘Walmart Reward Credit Card’ button.
- Then create your Username and Password for your account.
- Now set a security question for account recovery.
- Finally, hit the Enter button to complete the account setup procedures.
- Kindly, make a copy of your newly made login credentials to take further procedures.
Walmart Capital One Card Activation
- This is the final step to activate your card.
- Now with the login details once again visit the official Walmart Capital One portal at www.walmart.capitalone.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Use your login credentials to sign in to your account.
- Now provide the following details correctly –
- Your Full Name
- Mobile Number
- SSN or Social Security Number
- Card Number
- After providing the above information correctly, your card will be automatically activated.
- You’ll receive a text message shortly on your device for the successful card activation.
- Now your card is ready for your both online and offline transaction.
www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate Terms & Conditions
There are some basic criteria available for the Walmart Capital One card. Customers have to acknowledge them all in order to make their card usable.
Kindly read them carefully –
- Walmart Capital One Card is only available for the citizens of the United States only.
- Minimum age requirement to use this card is 18 years or above.
- Apart from new users, Wal-Mart’s regular and Capital One account holders can also apply for this card.
- There are no annual charges for using this card.
- Applicants must have a fixed source of income to apply for this card.
- There will be a twelve month introductory period where you’ll get some amazing privileges.
- Your card rewards are not meant to be expired.
- Walmart Capital One Card is for single users only.
- Sharing your card’s credential information with anyone else is strictly prohibited.
- Walmart has the sole right to withdraw their card at any point of time if they find any policy violation.
Walmart Capital One Card Activation Requirements
In order to activate your Walmart Capital One card, you should need a few things that we have listed down below.
They are –
- Walmart Capital One Physical Card.
- Smartphone, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Good Internet Connection.
- Knowledge in Good English.
- Personal Details.
- Email ID.
Walmart Capital One Card Benefits
There are numerous benefits available of using a Walmart Capital One card. Massive festive discounts, unparallel cashbacks and other amazing privileges a customer will get using this card. We are highlighting some of the features in the below section for your assistance.
Have a look –
- You’ll get free delivery pick up and up to 5% cashbacks on your every Walmart.com purchase.
- Making Walmart in-store purchases you’ll avail up to 02% cashbacks.
- On every foreign purchase and purchasing Walmart gift card you’ll enjoy up to 02% cashbacks on your wallet.
- For all other online and offline purchases you’ll receive additional 01% cashbacks to your account.
- No annual maintenance charge is required to continue your card.
- You’ll also receive Walmart pay mobile app support to access your account.
- Additionally, there will be travel benefits, roadside assistance, and total payment security along with your card.
|Official Name||Walmart Capital One Card Activation|
|Rewards||Cashbacks, Discounts on Purchase|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Activation Link||www.walmart.capitalone.com/activate|
Walmart Inc is one of the largest retail stores in the US and across the globe. They provide various types of services in the United States. Nowadays, it’s been a tradition of in-store credit cards. Walmart Inc. also follows that way. Co-branded with the American banking giant Capital One Bank, they are presently offering a new range of credit and debit cards for their US consumers.
In this article, we have tried to highlight all the possible information regarding this credit card, its eye-catching features and other useful details for your assistance. For any further queries regarding this post, please tell us in the comment section below. We’ll try our best to solve them as early as possible.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the provider agency of Walmart card?
Ans: Walmart credit card is a co-branded credit card offered by the Capital One bank, US. They are currently the largest credit card provider of the country.
- What credit score do I need to be eligible for a Walmart card?
Ans: You need the FICO score of about 670 or above to be eligible for the Walmart Capital One card.
- Can I use this card for abroad transactions?
Ans: Definitely you can also make foreign transactions using your Walmart credit card without hassle.
- Who can apply for the Walmart credit card?
Ans: Permanent residents of the United States whose age is in or above 18 years can easily apply for the Walmart credit card.
- How to discontinue my Walmart credit card?
Ans: Using a Capital One Walmart credit card you can discontinue your credit card at any time you wish. Just make a call or mail them regarding your issue to turn off your card’s service.
- Phone: 1-877-383-4802 | 1-804-934-2001 (International)
- Website: www.walmart.com/help